Social Security, Public Benefits, and Financial Self-Sufficiency
Course Descriptions and Registration Details
Online Social Security, Public Benefits, and Financial Self-Sufficiency Training
- Overview of Work Incentives for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Tips for Successful Benefits Planning
- Reporting Earnings to Avoid Overpayments
- ABLE Accounts and Other Options to Save Assets While Keeping Public Benefits
- Using Disability Benefits 101 (DB101) Effectively with Customers
- Why On Earth Should I Work My Way Off SSDI?
- Using the Ticket to Work to Fund Benefits Planning
- Partnerships between Benefits Planners and Financial Coaches to Improve Financial Health
And many others, customized for your needs.
Contact us for more information or to schedule your training today!
Questions? We're Here to Help. Please Contact Us.
If you have questions, require further assistance, or would like to discuss Customized Employment, Self Employment, or Financial Self-Sufficiency, please complete the form below, contact us by phone at (470) 223-3936 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.