Social Security, Public Benefits, and Financial Self-Sufficiency
Course Descriptions and Registration Details
Onsite Social Security, Public Benefits, and Financial Self-Sufficiency Training
GHA provides training and technical consultation to help agencies and individuals use work incentives to
build better financial futures. Our projects have included:
- Training benefits planners throughout the U. S. through contracts with Virginia Commonwealth University’s center to support Work Incentives Planning and Assistance (WIPA) projects
- Establishing networks of benefit coaches in Minnesota and Michigan to greatly expand those states’ capacity to advise people about work incentives
- Assisting the SGA Project, a research effort by the Institute for Community Inclusion to support vocational rehabilitation clients to work their way off Social Security Disability benefits
- Producing animated videos to explain benefits and work incentives
- Supporting content for Disability Benefits 101, the premier software for explaining work incentives
Contact us for more information or to schedule your training today!
Questions? We're Here to Help. Please Contact Us.
If you have questions, require further assistance, or would like to discuss Customized Employment, Self Employment, or Financial Self-Sufficiency, please complete the form below, contact us by phone at (470) 223-3936 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.